The following are ministry and service needs at Calvary. Some of these opportunities require weekly or monthly commitments. Some are one-time projects. Some tasks may require consultation with Pastoral staff or the head of the respective ministry. All offer an opportunity to serve the Lord and the body of Christ.
- Sunday School
- Usher and Church Security
- Check thermostats, doors, and lights post-service
- Organize a lost and found
- Text Follow-Up
Send a text message to Sunday morning guests.
- Remove any cob webs that collect at entrances or handrailings
- Children's Church
Are you familiar with Windows? If so, you are qualified to help with this important ministry on Sunday mornings and Sunday evenings
The basics of the sound system can be picked up rather quickly. This is an important need.
Help care for the needs of our members
- Follow-Up for Visitors
Assist the church secretary in email and letter follow up for visitors of regular services and guests of outreach events
- Clean whiteboards
The whiteboards in our classrooms see regular use. They need to be washed with whiteboard cleaner.
- Vehicle Maintenance
Clean exterior/interiors on a regular basis. Check fluid levels/tire pressures on a monthly basis. Maintain fuel levels. Monitor service requirements, state inspections, and license renewals.
- Clean exterior light fixtures, the ones accessible from the ground
- Remove the leaves and debris from the outdoor fenced HVAC units
- Take a magic eraser and remove skuff marks from the alter are near the pulpit
- Deep clean the kitchen on a monthly basis
- Missionary of the Month
- Clean the exterior of all entrances at the church
- Clean the basement carpet